Samoan 17-Year-Old uses his TALENT in The Voice to give his family A BETTER LIFE - The Voice Australia
Young New Zealand born Samoan, Hoseah Partsch was the runner-up in the sixth series of The Voice Australia in 2017.
He was only 17 years old at the time.
Check out his incredible journey from the 'Blind Auditions' to the 'Grand Final'!
🔻SONG LIST -
Blind Audition: ‘Almost Is Never Enough’ by Ariana Grande
- Knockout: 'Man In The Mirror' by Michael Jackson
- Battle: 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' by Simon and Garfunkel
- Live: 'Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word' by Elton John
- Live: 'Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)' by Rozalla
- Live: 'I Wish' by Stevie Wonder
- Live: 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' by Whitney Houston
- Semi-Final: 'Is This Love' by Bob Marley
- Final: 'All of Me' by John Legend
- Final: 'What A Wonderful World' by Louis Armstrong