Check out how to make one of the most refreshing drinks in the Pacific - 'otai!
Source: I Love Coconut CreamPerfect for those long summer days at the family BBQ on the beach!Ingredients
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 Mango
- 1 sml tin crushed pineapple
- 1 tin (400ml) coconut milk
- 3 cups approx. cold water
- 1/4 cup approx. sugar
- Using a spoon or fork, scrape the watermelon pulp into a large punch bowl or similar.
- Peel mango & if the mango is soft you can scrape the flesh out into the watermelon mix, otherwise use a grater.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir in enough sugar to sweeten to taste.
- Serve with ice cubes and cream crackers in tall glasses.