- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup mashed over ripe bananas (about 2)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate (chopped/ crushed)
- Lightly grease and line a 12 hole muffin tray. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (fanbake).
- Sift flour and sugar into a mixing bowl and make a well and set aside,
- Whisk eggs, milk & oil together in a small jug. Pour egg mixture into the flour. Add mashed bananas and stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the middle returns clean.
Source: I LOVE COCONUT CREAM